Be part of a company that invests in its people and is connecting every thing.
In addition to our competitive benefits package and flexible office culture, we offer an environment that fosters openness and innovation, a commitment to creating technology that creates a positive impact on the world—and a culture of making great memories while doing so.
It is a nascent industry, the RFID industry we are in, it is very exciting to work through all the challenges and new products that this industry needs.Varsha Francis Sr. Director, Silicon Process Engineering, Impinj, Inc.
Competitive Health & Wellness Programs
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- FSAs for dependent care, health care, and parking expenses
- Disability, Life, AD&D, and pet insurance options
- 401K and ESPP plans available
- Ergonomic workstations with adjustable-height standing desks
- Transparency in Coverage Rule compliance
Flexibility When You Need It
- Generous vacation and leave time
- Ability to be productive wherever you are
- Monthly transportation subsidy
- Free bus pass
The Impinj Environment
- Onsite privacy rooms for wellness & meditation
- Free snacks, beverages, and fresh fruit provided daily
- Natural light throughout our beautiful South Lake Union office
- Awesome parties, celebrations, and weekly bagel Fridays to keep everyone on the same page as a team
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Part of Our DNA
We believe our corporate success has, and always will, stem from the culture we build. Impinjineers represent varied backgrounds, viewpoints, and experiences that strengthen who we are and what we can achieve. We are making diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) part of our DNA as we build and support underrepresented populations across our workforce and cultivate an environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and is empowered to be their most authentic selves.
What we believe
Our principles are the values we admire, the behaviors we embrace, the spirit we champion, and the leadership we expect. They inspire our actions and guide us in times of uncertainty. Above all, they epitomize our desire to make our world a better place.