This page provides a non-exhaustive list of Impinj’s trademarks and service marks along with generic terms for each trademark.
A trademark can be a word, phrase, symbol, or design that distinguishes the source of the goods or services. Guidelines for using Impinj trademarks:
- When using the marks in publications that will be distributed anywhere in the public domain, include the appropriate TM or ® symbol on first use.
- For all publications, include an appropriate generic term after the trademark the first time it appears. Thereafter, the generic term should appear frequently with the trademark. (These generic terms are suggestions, and there may be other words that are equally appropriate.)
- Trademarks are adjectives, and should not be made into verbs or made plural or possessive.
For more information on how to use Impinj’s trademarks, contact the Impinj marketing team.
Impinj’s Trademarks - Generic Terms
- Autotune™ - chip technology
- Brickyard™ - reader antenna
- Enduro™ - chip technology
- FastID™ - chip technology
- GuardWall™ - reader antenna
- Impinj® Indy® - reader chip
- Integra™ - chip technology
- Item Intelligence™ - RFID platform
- ItemEncode™ - software
- ItemSense® - operating system / software
- ItemTest™ - software
- ItemVerify™ - software
- Monza® - endpoint IC / tag chip
- Octane™ - reader firmware
- QT® - chip technology
- Speedway® - reader
- xArray® - gateway / reader system
- xPortal™ - gateway / reader system
- xSpan™ - gateway / reader system
- TagFocus™ - chip technology
- Threshold™ - reader antenna
- True3D™ - antenna technology
Updated March 10, 2017