Chainway’s New Modules Ensure RAIN RFID for Every Need
With a new series of 12 modules based on the latest Impinj RAIN RFID reader chips, Chainway is making sure there’s a device for every need.
Chainway wants you to know: No matter your needs, it has the right RAIN RFID module for you.
The RFID giant has developed a new series of 12 modules based on the latest Impinj RAIN RFID reader chips — a diverse series aimed at any use case. The new Chainway modules enable all types of RAIN RFID readers, from low- to mid- to high-end, and they support smaller, lighter, and wearable RFID products.
With this range of new options, Chainway provides a one-stop shop for all kinds of RAIN RFID applications. The new modules can be used in deployments for warehouse management, asset tracking, logistics, access control, vehicle management, anti-counterfeiting, production-line control, and more. With solutions based on Chainway modules and the Impinj platform, all kinds of things — from products to pallets to personnel — can be tracked and managed through the use of RAIN RFID tags, readers, and software.
This versatility is made possible by the power of the Impinj E710, E510, and E310 RAIN RFID reader chips. Chainway’s modules have a notable advantage over others in sensitivity, reading range, reading rate, stability, energy efficiency, and protect against interference.
- Modules featuring Impinj E710 reader chips boast a wider reading range for long-distance read-and-write applications.
- Impinj E510 reader chips provide medium tag-reading range and rates that are best for mid-range applications.
- Impinj E310 reader chips enable exceptional short-range tag-reading performance, suiting shorter-range scenarios.
By adopting the latest Impinj RAIN RFID reader chips, Chainway was able to increase the sensitivity of its new modules while lowering their power consumption. The upgrades also allow for more simultaneous reads — hundreds of RAIN RFID tags can be read in one second — helping users boost the efficiency of their operations.
Full list of new Chainway modules
Based on Impinj E710:
- CM710-1 UHF RFID Module (1-Port)
- CM710-4 UHF RFID Module (4-Port)
- CM710-8 UHF RFID Module (8-Port)
- CM710-16 UHF RFID Module (16-Port)
- CM-7N UHF RFID Module (1-Port)
- CM710-Nano UHF RFID Module (1-Port)
Based on Impinj E510:
Based on Impinj E310:
An Impinj gold-level partner, Chainway is an industry-leading RFID supplier that designs, develops, and manufactures a wide range of high-performance RFID products. You can learn more about the Chainway modules, browse more info on RAIN RFID and the Impinj platform, and reach out to become an Impinj partner.
- Article tagged as:
Monday, June 13, 2022
Sign Up for the latest news