Official Rules for Survey Sweepstakes
Summary of Official Rules
Impinj, Inc. (“Impinj”) is administering this developer interface usage survey sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) as an incentive to complete the survey available at https://www.getfeedback.com/r/IHVYSPwt/ (“Survey”).
Any U.S.-based employee in a technical role at an Impinj authorized reseller (“Eligible Individuals”) may participate in this Sweepstakes by completing the Survey and complying with these official rules (“Official Rules”). Legal entities (as opposed to natural persons) and employees of non-U.S. based Impinj resellers are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
Attempts to submit incomplete or inaccurate responses in the Survey may result in permanent disqualification from this Sweepstakes and any future sweepstakes or contests. One entry allowed per Eligible Individual. This Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time on February 13, 2018 and end at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on February 28, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries are only valid if submitted during the Sweepstakes Period. Impinj will select at random three participating Eligible Individuals (“Entrants”) as the winners of this Sweepstake (“Winners”). Each of the Winners will receive an Amazon gift certificate with a face value of $100 (“Prize”) directly from Impinj. Impinj will notify Winners by e-mail, and will provide a full list of Winners upon written request.
Complete Official Rules
The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules in all respects, and by entering, all Entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is necessary to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Completing the Survey will not improve Entrants’ chances of winning the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes is only available for the Sweepstakes Period, no exceptions.
- SPONSOR. Impinj is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. Impinj is located at 400 Fairview Ave. N., Suite 1200, Seattle, WA 98109.
- ELIGIBILITY: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUALS THAT, AS OF THE DATE OF THEIR ENTRY AND FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, ARE (A) 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, (B) A LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND (C) EMPLOYED BY AN AUTHORIZED RESELLER OF IMPINJ PRODUCTS WITH AN IN-FORCE RESELLER AGREEMENT WITH IMPINJ. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions, overseas military installations and where prohibited or restricted by law. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts will render Entrants ineligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes; (a) completing the Survey online (b) by submitting a mail-in entry.
(a) ONLINE: All Eligible Individuals should go to https://www.getfeedback.com/r/IHVYSPwt/ and complete the Survey to enter online. Entries made by any legal entity or any individual other than an Eligible Individual, or originating at any other web site or e-mail address, including commercial sweepstakes subscription notification or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device or software to automate the entry process is prohibited.
(b) BY MAIL: Eligible Individuals may also enter by printing onto a postcard Entrant’s name, address, city, state, country, zip code, phone number, information to verify eligibility, and (if applicable) e-mail address. Mail the completed postcard entry to Impinj Survey Sweepstakes “Mail-in Entry”, 400 Fairview Ave. N., Suite 1200, Seattle, WA 98109. ALL MAIL-IN ENTRIES WILL BE CONSIDERED VALIDLY ENTERED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IF AND ONLY IF RECEIVED BY IMPINJ DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD (REGARDLESS OF POST-MARK DATE).
- PRIZES: Three Amazon gift certificates, each with a face value of $100. Only one Prize will be awarded to any one Entrant. Impinj will deliver one Prize to each Winner by e-mail.
- ODDS: The odds of being selected as Winner are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or about March 6, 2018, potential Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by Impinj during the Sweepstakes Period. Impinj may notify potential Winners by mail, telephone, or e-mail, within ten days of drawing date. Impinj may require potential Winners to provide account verification information, eligibility affidavits, releases of liability, publicity releases, and applicable tax documents that Impinj may reasonably require. If a potential Winner will not provide necessary documentation upon request, Impinj may select an alternate Winner in a subsequent random drawing. Any Prize notification or Prize returned to Impinj as undeliverable for any reason will be awarded to an alternate. No substitution, cash redemptions, or transfers by a Winner for his or her Prize is permitted. All Federal, state, provincial, local or other tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winners. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use the winner’s name, likeness and statements for publicity purposes without additional compensation or limitation. For an official list of Winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a written request with a self-addressed envelope to Impinj at the address above.
- GOVERNING LAW: The laws of the State of Washington (regardless of conflict of law provisions) apply to and govern this Sweepstakes and any claims must be raised and resolved in the Federal or State courts located in King County, Washington, United States.
- RELEASE: Impinj, each of its affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents, (collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; inability to access an entry site or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any web site (including the entry sites) or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors; late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected or postage-due mail, or any combination thereof, Entrants and Winners release the Releasees from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the foregoing. Proof of entering information at an entry site or mailing entry is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, incomplete, entries in excess of the stated number above and mechanically reproduced entries will be disqualified.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Releasees will not be liable to any Entrant, Winner or any other person for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Impinj’s sole control. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that Releasees will not be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstakes or acceptance of or use or inability to use the Prize or parts thereof including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Entrants and Winners release the Releasees from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the foregoing. Winners acknowledge the Releasees have neither made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, related to the Prize. In no event will Impinj be liable to any person in connection with the Sweepstakes for an amount greater than the market value of one Prize.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Impinj’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Impinj reserves the right, in its sole discretion and with or without notice to Entrants, to disqualify any person implicated in such action and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, Impinj may, in its sole discretion, conduct a random drawing to award all Prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect Entrants that entered the Sweepstakes prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE SURVEY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, IMPINJ RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IMPINJ’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS. If a dispute arises about who completed the Survey, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account entered. The authorized account holder will be deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.