Monza X Development Kit
The Monza X Development Kit from Impinj is designed for rapid prototyping of your project using Monza X RFID chips. The development kit consists of a PCB with a Monza X chip-based tag along with a header for I2C connection, a Platform Independent C library for modular software development, and a sample application with source code that can be used for diagnostics.
Monza X chip features include:
- 2 kbits or 8 kbits user memory accessible through both RF to reader devices and I2C interface to microprocessors
- Impinj’s QT® technology and one time programmable memory blocks for privacy and security of sensitive information stored in the chip
- Superior passive read/write sensitivity and the ability to boost sensitivity by supplying DC power
- Two fully independent antenna ports, enabling multiple configurations for far field and near field RFID applications
- Ability to wake up the microprocessor from low power states in response to RF write event, enabling power efficient electronic devices